Likeminds has its registered office at the following address: Barentszplein 8 C in Amsterdam.
Likeminds is responsible (the “controller”) for data processing in accordance with the General Regulations on Data Protection, in the Netherlands referred to as the “Algemene verordening gegevensbescherming” (AVG).
We encourage you to read this privacy statement for detailed information about how we deal with your data.
When working with Likeminds, you permit Likeminds to collect your personal data, and use it in accordance with this privacy statement. If you do not agree that your personal data may be used in this way, do not provide your personal information to us in any way.
We will only collect and use your personal data with due regard for the relevant legislation, and regulations. In most cases we will explicitly ask for your permission but, in some cases, we may infer your permission from your actions, and behavior.
We can ask you for supplementary permission if we wish to store your personal data beyond the duration. You are not required to give this permission.
What kind of information do we collect?
In this privacy statement, “personal data” refers to information, or elements of information from which you could be identified. This is usually information such as your name, address, username, profile photograph, email address, and telephone number, but it can include other data such as an IP address.
We can collect information directly from you if you give your personal data directly to us. The kinds of information that we may collect directly from you or your employees or subcontractors can include:
- Name, and residential address, email address, and other contact information.
- any sensitive and/or demographic information obtained in accordance with applicable law during the application or recruitment process such as gender, age, information about citizenship and/or nationality and/or right to work or reside in a specific country, medical or health information and/or racial or ethnic origin
- A resume or CV, previous and/or relevant work experience or other experience, education;
- travel information (including travel and meal preferences) if traveling is part of the assignment.
- other personal data that you voluntarily give to us
Information that we compile from other sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, for example:
- from commercially available sources such as public databases, or information from third parties. The kinds of personal data that we can collect from such sources include publicly available information, such as user-generated content, blogs, and messages, to the extent permitted by law.
Information that we collect automatically
When using our career website, Likeminds also collects information automatically, some of which may be personal data. This includes data such as:
- language settings
- IP address, location
- device settings, device, operating system, user agent (information about the browser version)
- log information, time of usage
- URL requested
- browsing history, and type of data viewed
- Likeminds may also collect data automatically through cookies. We use these cookies to recognize you as an applicant, to recognize if you are entering the Site through a referral link, to customize our services to your settings (such as your preferred language) and to improve the Site.
Which cookies do we use on our website?
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to track session and login information.
- Anonymized Analytical cookies: to gain insight into visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This allows us to better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
When you visit our website, cookies originating from the Controller and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each operating type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
How do we use your personal data?
The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by Likeminds to maintain relations with you and, if applicable, to process your assignment.
You may receive commercial offers from Likeminds. If you do not or no longer wish to receive these, please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you come across any personal data during your visit to the website, you must refrain from collecting them or from any other unauthorized use as well as from any act constituting a violation of the privacy of that person(s). Under no circumstances is Likeminds responsible in the above situations.
Depending on the processing activity, we rely on the following lawful basis for processing your personal data under the GDPR:
- Article 6(1)(b) which relates to processing necessary for the performance of a contract
- Article 6(1)(f) for the purposes of our legitimate interest.
If you wish to object to the processing to the extent applicable, please contact your primary contact person email@example.com.
Sharing and Disclosure of Aggregate Data
We may share information in aggregate form and/or in a form which does not enable the recipient of such information to identify you, with third parties, for example for industry analysis and demographic profiling.
International Data Transfers
The transmission of personal data as described in this Privacy Statement may include overseas transfers of personal data to countries whose data protection laws are not as comprehensive as those of the countries within the European Union. Where required by European law, Likeminds shall only transfer personal data to recipients offering an adequate level of data protection. In these situations, as may be required, we make contractual arrangements to ensure that your personal data is still protected in line with European standards.
How long do we store/process your personal data for?
The data collected by Likeminds will be used and stored for the duration stipulated by law.
Protecting your personal data
We take all reasonable preventive measures to protect your personal data, and we require third parties that process, or handle your personal data for us to do likewise. Access to your personal data is limited to prevent unauthorized access, change, or misuse. Access is only permitted for our colleagues, and third parties on a need-to-know basis.
Your rights, and who to approach
If you have comments to make, or questions to ask about how we deal with your personal data, you can contact us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You are entitled to tell us that:
- you no longer want to be approached by us
- you want a copy of the personal data that we hold about you
- you want us to correct, amend, or remove your personal data in our systems
Where we are using your personal data based on your consent, you are entitled to withdraw that consent at any time subject to applicable law. Moreover, where we process your personal data based on legitimate interest or the public interest, you have the right to object at any time to that use of your personal data subject to applicable law.
We rely on you to ensure that your personal data is complete, accurate and current.
Any such request should be accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document, on which you have affixed your signature and indicating the address at which you can be contacted. Within 1 month of the request submitted, you will receive a response to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this deadline may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Concerns or complaints
If you have concerns or a complaint about our processing of your personal data, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com.
All questions and complaints reported to Likeminds will be investigated. Likeminds will attempt to resolve complaints and questions in line with internal policies. You may also contact your local data protection authority with questions and complaints.
Changes in our privacy statement
Just as our business changes constantly, this Privacy Statement may also change from time to time. If you want to see changes made to this Privacy Statement from time to time, we invite you to access this Privacy Statement to see the changes. If we make material changes or changes that will have an impact on you (e.g. when we start processing your personal data for other purposes than set out above), we will contact you prior to commencing that processing.